Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) ETFs are exploding in popularity, both with investors and with issuers. There are now over 100 products on the market, which have collected some $31.76 billion in investment assets – overtaking assets invested in traditional energy ETFs for the first time.
Join TrackInsight C.E.O. Jean-René Giraud and the team of experts assembled by Nasdaq discussing how they are building and positioning various ESG related funds to fit today’s growing advisor and investors demands.
What participants will learn:
- How have ESG investment trends changed in 2020
- How to define ESG approaches
- Millenials’ growing demand for sustainable investments
- How to talk about sustainable investments as more than just a feel-good story
- How to incorporate these strategies into a diversified investment portfolio
- Jean-René Giraud, C.E.O., TrackInsight
- Jason Bloom, Senior Director, Global Macro ETF Strategy, Invesco
- Ryan Issakainen, Senior Vice President, ETF Strategist, First Trust Advisors
- Sara Mehle, Senior Analyst, Nasdaq Dorsey Wright
- Moderated by John D. Molesphini, Global Head of Insights, eVestment