TrackInsight, in cooperation with Amundi and Invesco Powershares, is organising the 3rd edition of the TrackInsight Investor Summit Zurich. This private event dedicated to professional investors will take place on the 5th of June at the Savoy Baur en Ville.
Practical and hands-on sessions will allow you to gain a deep understanding of the key practical steps required to ensure optimal investing in passive vehicles listed on European exchanges.
Attendance to this meeting is free and strictly reserved to institutional investors acting for their own account, research, allocation, investment, risk-management, and selection teams in private banks, asset managers or multi managers, single and multi-family offices. Confirmation of your participation will be left at the organiser and the partners’ discretion.
———— PROGRAMME ————
|8:30||Welcome coffee & registration|
|9:00||Navigating the ETF (R)evolution|
Jean-René Giraud, Chief Executive Officer – TrackInsight
– The true reasons behind the phenomenal success of ETFs
– What prevents the industry from unleashing its full potential?
– Evolution, innovation or revolution: what can be expected now?
|9:45||A bright future for smart beta among financial advisors – 2018 FTSE Russell Smart Beta advisor survey|
Stéphane Degroote, Managing Director, ETFs and Derivatives, EMEA – FTSE Russell
– Hear from North American and UK advisors what their take is on Smart Beta strategies
– Understand how diversification is the essential objective of professional investors
– How do those investors actually use and select the smart beta strategies they are invested in?
|10:00||Factor Investing – SRI Dynamic Multifactor Strategy|
Anaelle Ubaldino, Product Specialist – Koris International
– Limits of traditional and monofactor investment approaches
– Advantages of Koris dynamic multifactor approach
– New frontiers : Innovative SRI-compliant dynamic multifactor solution
|11:00||Mastering Index & ETF selection|
Abdelhakim El Attar, ETF Specialist – TrackInsight
– ETF Selection: it all starts with picking the right index
– Identifying the best tracker: towards a holistic approach
– On the importance of in-depth fund due diligence
|11:30||Factor Investing, smart beta and new allocation techniques : institutional experts panel|
Speakers will be revealed in the coming days.
———— SPEAKERS ————
———— SPONSORS ————
———— PARTNERS ————
———— DETAILS ————
5th June 2018
08.30 – 13.30 (including networking lunch)
Savoy Baur en Ville (12, Poststrasse, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland)