TrackInsight, in cooperation with Amundi and Invesco Powershares, is organising the 3rd edition of the TrackInsight Investor Summit Zurich. This private event dedicated to professional investors will take place on the 5th of June at the Savoy Baur en Ville.
Practical and hands-on sessions will allow you to gain a deep understanding of the key practical steps required to ensure optimal investing in passive vehicles listed on European exchanges.
Attendance to this meeting is free and strictly reserved to institutional investors acting for their own account, research, allocation, investment, risk-management, and selection teams in private banks, asset managers or multi managers, single and multi-family offices. Confirmation of your participation will be left at the organiser and the partners’ discretion.
———— PROGRAMME ————
|8:30||Welcome coffee & registration|
|9:00||Navigating the ETF (R)evolution|
Jean-René Giraud, Chief Executive Officer – TrackInsight
– The true reasons behind the phenomenal success of ETFs
– What prevents the industry from unleashing its full potential?
– Evolution, innovation or revolution: what can be expected now?
|9:45||2018 FTSE Russell Smart Beta/Asset Owners survey – Growing interest in multi-factor, ESG and education|
Stéphane Degroote, Managing Director, ETFs and Derivatives, EMEA – FTSE Russell
– In 2018, 91% of asset owners globally have a smart beta investment allocation, have evaluated or are planning to evaluate smart beta in the next 18 months
– Survey shows a 16% increase in implementation or consideration over past five years, yet more than 50% of asset owners in the US & UK remain uncertain on the best approach
– Use of multi-factor combination smart beta index-based investment strategies by global asset owners has more than doubled since first measured in 2015
– Nearly 40% of global asset owners anticipate applying ESG to a smart beta strategy in the next 18 months – nearly half for performance reasons
|10:00||Factor Investing – SRI Dynamic Multifactor Strategy|
Anaelle Ubaldino, Product Specialist – Koris International
– Limits of traditional and monofactor investment approaches
– Advantages of Koris dynamic multifactor approach
– New frontiers : Innovative SRI-compliant dynamic multifactor solution
|11:00||Mastering Index & ETF selection|
Abdelhakim El Attar, ETF Specialist – TrackInsight
– ETF Selection: it all starts with picking the right index
– Identifying the best tracker: towards a holistic approach
– On the importance of in-depth fund due diligence
|11:30||Factor Investing, smart beta and new allocation techniques : institutional experts panel|
Moderated by Ludwig Lewicki, Consultant, TrackInsight
Dr. Felix Brill, Head of Investment Solutions, VP Bank Group
Markus Hollmen, Senior Partner, Helvetic Trust
Nima Pouyan, Head of Invesco Powershares Switzerland, Invesco
Karin Russell, Head of ETF, Indexing & Smart Beta Sales, Amundi Switzerland
———— SPEAKERS ————
———— SPONSORS ————
———— PARTNERS ————
———— DETAILS ————
5th June 2018
08.30 – 13.30 (including networking lunch)
Savoy Baur en Ville (12, Poststrasse, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland)