TrackInsight, in cooperation with JP Morgan Asset Management, along with our partners FTSE Russell and Koris International, is organising the first edition of the TrackInsight Investor Summit Stockholm. This private event dedicated to professional investors will take place on the 28th August at the Grand Hotel Stockholm.
Practical, hands-on sessions will allow you to gain a deep understanding of the key practical steps required to ensure optimal investing in passive vehicles listed on European exchanges.
Attendance at this meeting is free and exclusively reserved for institutional investors acting for their own account, research, allocation, investment, risk-management, and also selection teams in private banks, asset managers or multi managers, single and multi-family offices. Confirmation of your participation will be left at the organiser’s discretion.
———— PROGRAMME ————
|8:30||Registration & Welcome Coffee|
|9:00||Opening Keynote – The ETF (R)evolution|
Jean-René Giraud, CEO– TrackInsight
– The true reasons behind the phenomenal success of ETFs
– What prevents the industry from unleashing its full potential?
– Evolution, innovation or revolution: what can be expected now?
|9:15||2018 FTSE Russell Smart Beta/Asset Owners survey – Growing interest in multi-factor, ESG and education|
Stéphane Degroote, Managing Director, ETFs and Derivatives, EMEA – FTSE Russell
– Smart beta : a growing interest from asset owners
– Asset owners anticipate ESG-Smart beta strategies
– Multi-factor strategy use doubled since 2015
|9:30||ESG Multifactor Model by Koris International|
Elie Charbit, Head of Operations – Koris International
– Limits of traditional and single factor investment approaches
– Advantages of Koris dynamic multifactor approach
– New frontiers : Innovative SRI-compliant dynamic multifactor solution
|9:50||Let’s solve it – ETFs by J.P. Morgan Asset Management|
John Adu, Head of ETF Distribution – J.P. Morgan Asset Management
–In what asset classes, and why; can the best of J.P. Morgan Asset Management add value through active management and market leading capabilities – via the ETF wrapper
– In what asset classes, and why; can a research-driven approach for Quantitative Beta Strategies, deliver the most consistent results in a disciplined and rules-based format – via the ETF wrapper
– Looking ahead- Evolving the landscape with innovative ETFs by J.P. Morgan Asset Management
|10:15||Due Dilligence for ETFs – What matters most?|
Abdelhakim El Attar, ETF Specialist– TrackInsight
– On the importance of in-depth fund due diligence
– How to approach Due diligence for ETFs ?
– Integrating the due diligence in your selection process
|10:35||Closing remarks |
Jean-René Giraud, CEO – TrackInsight
*Please note the agenda and speakers are still subject to change
———— SPONSORS ————
———— PARTNERS ————
———— SPEAKERS ————
———— DETAILS ————
28th August 2018
08:30 – 11:00 (including networking coffee)
Grand Hotel Stockholm (Södra Blasieholmshamnen 8, 103 27 Stockholm, Sweden)