TrackInsight, in cooperation with JP Morgan Asset Management and Legal & General Investment Management, along with our partners FTSE Russell and Koris International, is organising the first edition of the TrackInsight Investor Summit Madrid. This private event dedicated to professional investors will take place on the 19th September at the Villa Real Hotel.
Practical, hands-on sessions will allow you to gain a deep understanding of the key practical steps required to ensure optimal investing in passive vehicles listed on European exchanges.
Attendance is free and exclusively reserved for institutional investors acting for their own account, research, allocation, investment, risk-management, and also selection teams in private banks, asset managers or multi managers, single and multi-family offices. Confirmation of your participation will be left at the organiser’s discretion.
———— PROGRAMME ————
|9:30||Registration & Welcome Coffee|
|10:00||Navigating the ETF (R)evolution|
Jean-René Giraud, CEO – TrackInsight
– The true reasons behind the phenomenal success of ETFs
– What prevents the industry from unleashing its full potential?
– Evolution, innovation or revolution: what can be expected now?
|11:00||Factor Investing – SRI Dynamic Multifactor strategy – Koris International|
Anaelle Ubaldino, Head of Operations – Koris International
– Limits of traditional and single factor investment approaches
– Advantages of Koris dynamic multifactor approach
– New frontiers : Innovative SRI-compliant dynamic multifactor solution
|11:30||Break & Networking|
|12:00||Mastering Index and ETF selection – TrackInsight|
Abdelhakim El Attar, ETF Specialist– TrackInsight
– On the importance of in-depth fund due diligence
– How to approach Due diligence for ETFs ?
– Integrating the due diligence in your selection process
|12:30||Innovation and new allocation trends – Roundtable|
Roundtable moderated by Maria Folqué, Head of Research – Funds People
– Alberto Herranz, Senior Risk Analyst – Allfunds Bank
– Howie Li, Head of ETFs, Legal & General Investment Management
– Lorena Martínez-Olivares, Senior Sales Manager, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
|13:30||Lunch Cocktail & Networking|
———— SPEAKERS ————
———— SPONSORS ————
**Please note the agenda and speakers are still subject to change
———— DETAILS ————
19th September 2018
09:30 – 14:00 (including networking lunch)
Hotel Villa Real (Plaza de los Cortes 10, 28014, Madrid, Spain)