TrackInsight, in cooperation with JP Morgan Asset Management and Lyxor ETF, along with our partners Koris International, is organising the first edition of the TrackInsight Investor Summit Brussels. This private event dedicated to professional investors will take place on the 4th October at the Hotel Amigo.
Practical, hands-on sessions will allow you to gain a deep understanding of the key practical steps required to ensure optimal investing in passive vehicles listed on European exchanges.
Attendance is free and exclusively reserved for institutional investors acting for their own account, research, allocation, investment, risk-management, and also selection teams in private banks, asset managers or multi managers, single and multi-family offices. Confirmation of your participation will be left at the organiser’s discretion.
———— PROGRAMME ————
|8:30||Registration & Welcome Coffee|
|9:00||Navigating the ETF (R)evolution|
Jean-René Giraud, CEO – TrackInsight
– The true reasons behind the phenomenal success of ETFs
– What prevents the industry from unleashing its full potential?
– Evolution, innovation or revolution: what can be expected now?
|09:45||Factor Investing – SRI Dynamic Multifactor strategy – Koris International|
Elie Charbit, Head of Operations – Koris International
– Limits of traditional and single factor investment approaches
– Advantages of Koris dynamic multifactor approach
– New frontiers : Innovative SRI-compliant dynamic multifactor solution
|10:15||Break & Networking|
|10:45||Mastering Index and ETF selection – TrackInsight|
Abdelhakim El Attar, ETF Specialist – TrackInsight
– ETF Selection: it all starts with picking the right index
– Identifying the best tracker: towards a holistic approach
– On the importance of in-depth fund due diligence
|11:15||Innovation and new allocation trends – Roundtable|
Roundtable moderated by Claudia Carrieri, Business Development – TrackInsight
– Jérôme Folcque, Head of Multi-Assets – Belfius Investment Partners
– Marlène Hassine Konqui, Head of ETF Research – Lyxor ETF
– Olivier Paquier, Head of ETFs Europe – J.P. Morgan Asset Management
– Dries Stragier, Senior Fund Specialist – BNP Paribas Fortis – Private Banking
|12:15||Lunch Cocktail & Networking|
*Please note the agenda and speakers are still subject to change
———— SPONSORS ————
———— SPEAKERS ————
———— DETAILS ————
4th October 2018
08:30-13:30 (including networking lunch)
Hotel Amigo (Rue de l’Amigo 1-3, 1000 Brussels, Belgium)