- Net inflows, in spite of negative market impacts, led to increased assets under management in the European ETF industry (€523.9 bn) for January, up from €514.8 bn at the end of December.
- Equity ETFs (+€7.1 bn) posted for January their fourth consecutive month of having the highest net inflows in the European ETF industry.
- iShares, with net sales of €2.5 bn, was the best selling ETF promoter in Europe, followed by UBS ETF (+€0.9 bn) and SPDR (State Street) (+€0.9 bn).
- The ten best selling funds gathered total net inflows of €4.1 bn for January.
- The best selling ETF for January, Source Bloomberg Commodity UCITS ETF A USD, accounted for net inflows of €0.8 bn or 7.58% of the overall net inflows.
- The best selling Lipper global classification for January was Equity US (+€2.6 bn), followed by Equity Global (+€2.0 bn) and Equity Europe (+€1.2 bn).
Below is the total performance and cumulated flow for European and North American-domiciled US equity funds (Year-to-date):