Designed as a unique moment aiming at capturing trends, challenges, innovative ideas and disruptive thinking, while bringing together the movers & shakers of the industry, we will address the strategic and practical challenges all investment firms face in this new era.
TES2018 will bring together over 250 European investment professionals ranging from asset managers, private banks, family offices, corporates, pension funds and insurance companies to discuss:
- The ETF revolution, why and how this phenomenal wrapper is taking the industry by storm, forcing the buy-side to re-think how they approach fund selection and portfolio construction;
- The incredible rise of indexation, and how passive investing, factors, and smart beta are reshaping investment processes across the globe;
- New forms of systematic quantitative investing spanning from risk-based to goal-based portfolio construction frameworks;
- New frontiers in investment technology based on big data, deep learning and artificial intelligence, with true practitioner experience to be shared.
Details of the program will be released in the coming days. We can already confirm some of the high-profile guest speakers and thought leaders that will share the stage:
- David Gurle, Founder & CEO, Symphony
- Dr. Laurent Laloux, Chief Product Officer, Capital Fund Management
- Antti Limanen, Principal, AQR Capital Management
- Mark Makepeace, CEO, FTSE Russell
- Pr. Lionel Martellini, Director, EDHEC-Risk Institute
- Philippe Mimran, Deputy Head of Asset Management, EDF
- Larry Tabb, Chairman, Tabb Group
- Fannie Wurtz, Managing Director, Amundi ETF, Indexing & Smart Beta
We look forward to meeting you in Paris.
TES2018 is a free and private event open to buy-side firms and asset owners only, please visit our website to register if you qualify.
You can register or partner by following this link to the dedicated event website by clicking here.
Attendance to this meeting is free and strictly reserved to institutional investors acting for their own account, research, allocation, investment, risk-management, and selection teams in private banks, asset managers or multi managers, single and multi-family offices. Confirmation of your participation will be left at the organiser and the partners’ discretion