- The promoters of ETFs enjoyed net inflows (+€6.6 bn) for October. These flows were at the same level as the flows for September but were still below the rolling 12-month average of €6.9 bn.
- The overall net inflows into ETFs in Europe stood at €74.9 bn for the year 2017 so far.
- The assets under management in the European ETF industry (€621.9 bn) increased for October, up from €600.9 bn at the end of September.
- Equity ETFs (+€5.8 bn) posted the highest net inflows of the European ETF industry for October.
- The best selling Lipper global classification for October was Equity Global (+€1.4 bn), followed by Equity Japan (+€1.2 bn) and Equity Eurozone (+€0.7 bn).
- The ten best selling funds gathered total net inflows of €2.6 bn for October.
- iShares was the best selling ETF promoter in Europe for October (+€2.3 bn), ahead of Xtrackers (+€1.6 bn) and Amundi ETF (+€0.6 bn).
- The best selling ETF for October, db x-trackers MSCI World Index UCITS ETF 1C, accounted for net inflows of €0.5 bn or 7.39% of the overall net inflows.
Below is the total performance and cumulated flow for European and North American-domiciled Global equity funds (Year-to-date):