- Net inflows, in combination with negative market impacts, led to increased assets under management in the European ETF industry (€578.1 bn) for May, up from €570.6 bn at the end of April.
- Equity ETFs (+€6.2 bn) posted for May their eighth consecutive month of having the highest net inflows in the European ETF industry.
- iShares was the best selling ETF promoter in Europe for May (+€4.6 bn), followed by UBS ETF (+€1.1 bn) and Xtrackers (+€1.0 bn).
- The ten best selling funds gathered total net inflows of €4.3 bn for May.
- The best selling ETF for May, iShares Edge MSCI Europe Value Factor UCITS ETF EUR Acc, accounted for net inflows of €0.6 bn or 6.7% of the overall net inflows.
- The best selling Lipper global classification for May was once again Equity Eurozone (+€1.7 bn), followed by Equity Global (+€1.3 bn) and Equity Emerging Markets Global (+€1.3 bn).
Below is the total performance and cumulated flow for European and North American-domiciled Global equity funds (Year-to-date):