- The promoters of ETFs enjoyed net inflows (+€8.1 bn) for July.
- The assets under management in the European ETF industry (€582.2 bn) increased €4.6 bn for July, up from €577.6 bn at the end of June.
- Equity ETFs (+€5.4 bn) posted the highest net inflows of the European ETF industry for July.
- The best selling Lipper global classification for July was Equity Eurozone (+€1.5 bn), followed closely by Equity Sector Financials (+€1.2 bn) and Commodity Precious Metals (+€0.7 bn).
- iShares was the best selling ETF promoter in Europe for July (+€3.6 bn), far ahead of UBS ETF (+€1.6 bn) and Xtrackers (+€1.4 bn).
- The ten best selling funds gathered total net inflows of €3.4 bn for July.
- The best selling ETF for July, UBS ETF (CH) – Gold (USD) A-dis, accounted for net inflows of €0.7 bn or 8.15% of the overall net inflows.
Below is the total performance and cumulated flow for European and North American-domiciled Global equity funds (Year-to-date):