- Net inflows, in combination with positive market impacts, led to increased assets under management in the European ETF industry (€565.2 bn) for March, up from €550.3 bn at the end of February.
- Equity ETFs (+€6.4 bn) posted for March their sixth consecutive month of having the highest net inflows in the European ETF industry
- The best selling Lipper global classification for March was Equity US (+€2.0 bn), followed by Equity Eurozone (+€1.1 bn) and Equity Emerging Markets Global (+€1.0 bn).
- iShares, of €2.8 bn, was the best selling ETF promoter in Europe, followed by UBS ETF (+€1.4 bn) and db x-trackers (+€1.3 bn).
- The ten best selling funds gathered total net inflows of €4.5 bn for March.
- The best selling ETF for March, iShares EURO STOXX 50 (DE), accounted for net inflows of €0.6 bn or 6.4% of the overall net inflows.
Below is the total performance and cumulated flow for European and North American-domiciled Global equity funds (Year-to-date):