- Net inflows, in combination with positive market impacts, led to increased assets under management in the European ETF industry (€550.3 bn) for February, up from €524.0 bn at the end of January.
- Equity ETFs (+€6.1 bn) posted for February their fifth consecutive month of having the highest net inflows in the European ETF industry.
- iShares, €3.2 bn, was the best selling ETF promoter in Europe, followed by Lyxor ETF (+€2.4 bn) and Amundi ETF (+€1.5 bn).
- The ten best selling funds gathered total net inflows of €4.1 bn for February.
- The best selling ETF for February, iShares Edge MSCI USA Value Factor UCITS ETF, accounted for net inflows of €0.6 bn or 6.32% of the overall net inflows.
- The best selling Lipper global classification for February was Equity Global (+€1.5 bn), followed by Bond USD Inflation Linked (+€0.9 bn) and Bond USD Corporates (+€0.9 bn).
Below is the total performance and cumulated flow for European and North American-domiciled Global equity funds (Year-to-date):